It is with great joy and excitement that I introduce to you Cassie Tobias, associate photographer and the newest member of the HBP team! Cassie is incredibly talented and a delight with which to work. Starting as an intern last spring, she was such an easy choice when I decided to add a new photographer to the team! For the past 6 months, I’ve been training Cassie in every single element of wedding photography. I’m so thrilled that she will be an option for engaged couples moving forward!
At about this time last year, I recognized that something needed to change. I was shooting so many weddings and starting to feel burned out. I really hated having to turn away couples from dates in which I was already booked, and I had absolutely no time to work on building and growing the business. It was then that I realized it was time to grow a team!
Adding an associate photographer to the team will allow me to continue to grow all aspects of HBP, including my time & ability to mentor other photographers, plan and host workshops, exercise my creativity and art in areas other than wedding photography, just to name a few! This addition also allows us to serve MORE couples on an annual basis AND it provides a creative outlet to another woman who shares my passion for serving couples & creating beautiful art! And, I’d be remiss if I didn’t mention how excited my extroverted self is to have a teammate!
As a fun kick-off to her launch, we’re offering $1000 OFF her wedding collections for the first three couples to book her for 2019! We’re also hosting an Instagram giveaway, so head over to my Instagram page to learn more!
Have questions about what this means? Check out our associate photographer FAQs here!
Interested in working with Cassie? Contact us through our contact form to learn more!
An interview with Cassie:
- Why do you love wedding photography? I adore wedding photography because it’s an opportunity to learn about a couple’s love story and share that story by way of capturing beautiful images. As cliche as it may sound, they say a photo is worth a thousand words and I couldn’t ‘t agree more! You can learn so much about a couple by seeing the photos they take together! I think it’s incredible to provide a couple with photos that they will cherish for years and years to come. For some, the wedding day can seem to go by so fast and photos are the perfect way to capture all the special moments of the day! I love that client’s would entrust me with this responsibility – it is truly incredible.
- What is significant to you about marriage? As newlywed, this question hits a string of emotions! Marriage is one of the biggest commitments there is and I don’t take it lightly. I can’t help but get a little weepy at the idea getting to spend the rest of my life with my absolute best friend and love! Marriage is the merging of two lives into one and it’s an incredibly beautiful and humbling experience. I love knowing that you never really stop learning things about your spouse in marriage – it’s a lifetime adventure!
- What does an ideal Friday night look like for you? This is a tough one – An ideal Friday night could either be getting dressed up and going out on the town with my husband or staying at home wrapped up in blankets on the couch watching a good movie! I am probably what people would call an outgoing introvert – I love people and getting know them, but at the end of a people-filled day, I need to recharge with some down time!
- What is a snapshot of your life right now? Right now my life looks way different than it ever has before! My husband Michael and I are adjusting to newly married life and getting into our new routine! I work full time on a military base by day and spend my free time with my husband, family and friends! In my free time, I enjoy exploring new coffee shops, trying different Keto and Paleo recipes that I find, going to barre class, and being involved in my church. This year, I’ve definitely spent a lot of time working on my photography skills and shooting at weddings with Hannah and it’s been awesome!
- What are some of your favorite things? Favorites are so hard for me! If I had to choose they would be coffee shop dates with my favorite humans, traveling to places I’ve never been (and to old favorites!), cooking with my husband, and watching “This is Us” together!